- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 9 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 3 months
- Recruiter responds
- 2% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Food / Beverages
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Lietz industrial Complex Edison Ave. (P. Leviste), Parañaque, Philippines
Bachelor of Science/Arts Graduate:
Minimum of  year(s) experience in areas of [Human Resources, Recruitment Procedures, Payroll preparation, & other HR-related functions].
Knowledge and/or experience in [Unionism, Conflicts Negotiation and Resolution] is an advantage.
Knowledge and/or experience in [compensation and benefits packages] is an advantage.
[Above-average] communication skills in [English] and can compose legal and business correspondence.
Pleasant disposition, firm personality, aggressive yet mild-mannered, with natural ability to project the required corporate and professional image personally and through the telephone.
2. Able to interrelate and maintain good working relationship with all departments in corporate environment.
Computer literate in Windows environment and other commonly used office software.
Used to work with minimum supervision and is capable of multitasking.
Capability/potential for acquiring higher responsibilities.
The mission of a Juan Brew Sales Representative is to sell Juan Brewing, Inc.'s products within a specific territory. This may be at Wholesale or Retail prices depending on the customer and nature of the task assigned. It is inherent in the position to employ marketing strategies to develop business with new and existing customers. Strategies may vary from customer to customer and must thus be market-specific in order to be successful. It is vital to gain an intimate and working knowledge of each customer's organization including an open relationship with all members of the management and purchasing team. In essence, the SR is the first point of contact for interested customers and must thus properly represent Juan Brewing, Inc., it's values, and the products it produces and endorses. It is vital that SRs make their quotas as they are the main source of the company's income which all Juan Brewing, Inc. employees depend on. This position reports directly to the Sales Manager while maintaining an open working relationship with all levels of the Juan Brewing, Inc Team.
- To develop key customers in each territory and attain a proprietary relationship with said retailers to gain sales and distribution.
- To plan and execute promotion events with key retailers that may occur any day of the week.
- To orient the sales staff of Juan Brewing, Inc.'s customers so that they may better represent and sell Juan Brewing, Inc. products on a daily basis.
- To compose a weekly sales journal (Sales Summary Report) which tracks the latest transaction update for each customer. This is to be submitted to the Sales Manager for his/her review.
- To forecast annual sales per customer at the end of each fiscal year in preparation for the following year (Annual Sales Forecast Report).
- To completely understand and embrace the Juan Brewing, Inc. brands and culture and deliver our mission to the wholesale and retail customer.
- To consistently make your monthly sales quota.
- To provide suggestions to the marketing department on potential marketing campaigns based on acquired market knowledge.
- To ensure that customers pay on time according to the credit and payment terms in Juan brewing, Inc.
- To execute any additional tasks that your direct supervisor may request on a case to case basis.