HL - Business Analyst I - Manila Change Management Delivery & Support
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
It began operations in the Philippines in 1961 with a representative office. Since then, the firm has expanded its presence into a fully integrated franchise, comprising Investment Banking, Treasury and Securities Services, Equity Sales and Research as well as foreign exchange and fixed income trading operations. JPMorgan Chase & Co. has a number of legal entities operating in the country, including the Manila Branch of the bank, which has a commercial banking license as well as a derivatives license, and a securities company with a seat on the Philippine Stock Exchange.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. launched its Global Service Center in Manila in 2005 and in Cebu in 2010, to provide a wide variety of strategic support including analytics, finance and accounting voice-based services, transaction processing and other functions to its affiliates around the world.
Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
OE Support - Business Operations Analyst I
Procedures, guidelines, communications and business managed documents are made available to Home Lending employees across numerous web platforms including Chase Answers, InfoSource and FSD.
This position will act as a Designer within the OE Support Delivery team.
As a Designer this position is responsible for formatting, designing and publishing web content, to include:
- Business managed documents
- Company Intranet
The position will also support additional content publishing and remediation of HTML coding issues.
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran
- Degree in Visual Communication,Technology, Web Design or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of two year experience as a web content developer preferred
- Proven ability to complete front end web design and back end development functionality
- Experience with Adobe products mainly: Dreamweaver and Photoshop
- Proven ability to perform with ambiguous or changing direction
- Ability to work at a high energy level and with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to learn processes and technology quickly
- Team oriented attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle workload and adjust schedule as required to meet the needs of the business
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.