- Pasig, PhilippinesGregorio Araneta Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation and administrative tasks of the department. This position is responsible in carrying out HR programs and activities, monitoring implementation of company policies and code of conduct, handling issues and concern of employees and recommends improvements and corrective actions.
- College Degree on Psychology, Human/Industrial Relations
- Over 5 years of experience focusing on employee relations
- Knowledgeable in Labor laws, CBA, statutory benefits, counseling and negotiation skills
- Must be willing to work on half-day during Saturdays
- Willing to be assigned in Pasig City
- Can start IMMEDIATELY
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.