- Quezon City, PhilippinesGregorio Araneta Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Responsible for conceptualizing, creating and updating various marketing, promotions, and sales communication tools to be used in print and web publications.
SO-EN Catalog & Promotional Materials
- Based on provided briefs, plans and recommends suitable themes, tones and layout to the Group Marketing Manager
- Creates all necessary graphic and/or photographic content for the materials. (Includes posters, calendars, brochures, flyers, duratrans, van stickers, and the like)
- Drafts layouts.
- Leads photo shoots, editing of photographs and graphics based on Marketing Head feedback.
- Provide expert recommendations on new industry practices.
- Reviews drafts for inconsistencies, copy errors, color errors, and any visual short comings. Suggests improvements and implements them efficiently.
- Researches and recommends suitable new/updated product packaging as required.
- Drafts and creates new/updated designs for product packaging with all its pertinent components such as garment labels, garment tags and the like.
- Creates mock-ups for Marketing Head approval
- Coordinates with suppliers/printers to provide mock-ups, samples, and informs them of all design improvements, color revisions, and layout changes until final draft is approved.
- At least 2 years related work experience preferably in Garments Industry
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Web Publication and other similar programs
- Must be willing to work on half-day during Saturdays
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.