Jones Lang LaSalle Philippines, Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesCitibank Square, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Perform real estate financial analysis from a cash flow and earnings perspective.
- Utilize NPV and payback analysis measures, as well as calculating US GAAP and tax impact, evaluate various real estate scenarios computing the impact to the corporation, the business units, and CRS proposals.
- Handle project log information system and track project cost variance with detailed analysis.
- Develop and update benchmarks for various project types
- Perform intensive data and information gathering for various transactions.
- Prepare written reports (i.e. minutes of the meetings) and powerpoint presentation
- Ensure analysis accurately
- Review and prepare major expenditure proposals / pre-approval forms in compliance with MEP manual.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance or Accountancy
- At least 2-3 year(s) of finance experience in real estate, construction, or lease documentation is preferred for this position.
- Accounting Graduates with exposure in general accounting functions, Financial Analysis, and Business Review.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Willing to work in Eastwood, Libis
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Eastwood City, Quezon City, NCR, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 2 openings
About Jones Lang LaSalle Philippines, Inc.
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $58.3 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.