- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 7 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 7 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Plaza Basmar No. 106 L2, Jl. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- A Bachelor degree (MBA would be an advantage) from a recognized university, majoring in life science with minimum GPA of 3.0 / 4.0.
- Fresh Graduate/Minimum one year experience in sales of medical equipment products/health care products
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy level, and good communication skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Willing to have frequent travel both domestic and international
- Willing to be placed in Jakarta
- Responsible for achieving Ethicon product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities. Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales. Coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Healthcare professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget. Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required. Relays relevant market information to management. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s most comprehensive medical devices business
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s fifth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Our companies in Indonesia offer an excellent environment to develop and advance your career. In doing so, they help every employee play a vital role in improving the health and well-being of people everywhere.
Employees in Indonesia serve customers and patients through their work in finance, human resources, information technology, marketing, and sales.
Indonesia team members put their passion to work to help customers live better and healthier lives. They can pursue a wide range of opportunities for development and advancement. Best of all, they are a well-integrated part of our global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.