- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Plaza Basmar No. 106 L2, Jl. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Pharmacist educational background
- Having STRA
- Having Experiences as Resposible Pharmacist in Distribution company would be advantage
- Thorough and detail
- Having Computer skill (Ms Office)
- Good Communication & Negotiation skill
- Fast Learner
- Under close supervision, responsible for managing all operations related to manufacturing, materials, facilities, distribution, engineering and maintenance to ensure smooth, continuous, cost effective and controlled manufacture of products in support of the business forecasts and inventory goals.
- Plan, prepare, issue, and control production schedule and material requirements to ensure control flow of approved material timed to meet production plan. Facilitate the implementation of the production plan.
- Takes corrective action for daily operational problems within the department. Oversee the performance of wage personnel.
- Ensure department quality and safety compliance.
- Plan and direct the administration and implementation of assigned projects as required for the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of the company's products.
- Study the need for improvements of existing processes, systems and equipment, and in cooperation with related departments, undertakes optimization to increase efficiency and quality and to reduce costs.
- Assisting contract negotiations with suppliers. Able to respond to routine problems independently.
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s most comprehensive medical devices business
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s fifth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Our companies in Indonesia offer an excellent environment to develop and advance your career. In doing so, they help every employee play a vital role in improving the health and well-being of people everywhere.
Employees in Indonesia serve customers and patients through their work in finance, human resources, information technology, marketing, and sales.
Indonesia team members put their passion to work to help customers live better and healthier lives. They can pursue a wide range of opportunities for development and advancement. Best of all, they are a well-integrated part of our global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.