HR Operations & Shared Services Specialist
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Plaza Basmar No. 106 L2, Jl. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Experience in HR, HRIS and/or IT supporting HR applications is preferred but not essential
- Ability to effectively interact and influence at all levels within a large organisation
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Innovation in problem solving
- High degree of confidentiality as dealing with sensitive employee data, trust and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task with confidence
- Strong customer focus skills and team player who has the ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrates, cross-functional knowledge of HR/Payroll processes and their impact on stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience of improving HR processes to maximize efficiency & deliver quality services.
This role is responsible for executing high quality HR transactional tasks according to the Service Catalogue & Service Level Agreement for the identified business processes & activities within the country based x-sector HR operations & shared services team. Assures operations and deliverables meet or exceed organizational objectives, follow HR Services strategies, and integrate as appropriate with other HR functional groups. Supports the broader HR service delivery model with a focus on customer service and assures alignment with external specialist groups, Regional HR Operations, Business-Based HR, and other stakeholders.
The role is responsible for actioning policies and practices designed to ensure high quality management and analysis of HR data. Accountable to independently assess high-level business requirements to develop recommended approaches, and to drive delivery of approved solutions to a variety of systems and process change requests.
To be successful, this role require individual to be very well organized, effective, have ideas for continuous improvement with sound project / process management skills, able to work within a team and across functional organization.
- Act as subject matter expert for identified business processes & activities within the x-sector HR operations & shared services team. In cooperation with the Country HR Business Partners (BBHR) and Regional HR Operations teams, organize and facilitate ongoing development, evalution/testing, and maintenance of documentation (e.g., Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
- Provides basic subject matter expertise to support data analysis, programs, processes, and employee communication initiatives.
- Act as a first point of contact for the HR department for enquiries from both internal and external customers that are routed via the Shared Services Center Call System.
- Meet Service Catalogue and Service Level Agreement as set by business function.
- Provide advice across the disciplines of HR, payroll, recruitment, employee relations (standard operating procedures & HR policies etc.) and compensation and benefits.
- Produce accurate and timely documents/letters as required including new hire contracts, changes, leavers and references.
- Maintain all paper records to be filed within the HR Department
- Serve as a liaison with third party providers (Benefits, ADP etc.)
- First point of contact for benefit queries
- Answering employee queries on benefits and administering new hires/leavers.
- Maintain and update all employee information on HR data system
- Conduct regular & various reconciliation and audits to ensure accuracy of data.
- Monitor new employee probation period/contract dates/visa expiry dates etc.
- Assist with immigration and global mobility processes.
- Provide and compile data for reporting, forecasting and planning.
- Produce reports as and when requested by business and HR function.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition team to ensure a smooth Onboarding experience for new hires.
- Compile monthly HR inputs to Finance within set deadlines.
- Suggest methods to update, simplify and enhance processes, procedures and technologies.
- Investigate trends or occurrences as and when necessary, take responsibility for feeding back outcomes and making appropriate recommendations to HR Business Partners (BBHR).
- Develop an effective working relationship across all departments cross sector to ensure an efficient and streamlined shared service delivery.
- Actively participate in team meetings offering support and advice to other members of the HR Operations and Shared Services team.
- Engage in frequent communication with HR Operations and HR Shared Services team regionally and globally. Involvement in various Projects that arise in the team.
- Maintain all compliance requirements for assigned HR transactional processes.
- Ensure issues are are dealt with effectively and efficiently via the issue management process.
- Coordinate with Regional HR Operations, Compliance, and other appropriate parties to support audits and investigations related to identified business processes & activities within the x-sector HR operations & shared services team.
- Correct errors and ensure proper audits and controls are in place to avoid future errors.
- Proactively stay up-to-date on trends and developments within assigned functional area of expertise, constantly researching and implementing best practices as appropriate. Work to enhance the capability of self.
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s most comprehensive medical devices business
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s fifth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Our companies in Indonesia offer an excellent environment to develop and advance your career. In doing so, they help every employee play a vital role in improving the health and well-being of people everywhere.
Employees in Indonesia serve customers and patients through their work in finance, human resources, information technology, marketing, and sales.
Indonesia team members put their passion to work to help customers live better and healthier lives. They can pursue a wide range of opportunities for development and advancement. Best of all, they are a well-integrated part of our global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.