International Recruitment & Development Program, Internship – Asia Pacific
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 24 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 13 days ago
- Consumer Goods
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Plaza Basmar No. 106 L2, Jl. Mampang Prpt., Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Candidates for the 2017 International Recruitment & Development Program Internship must be:
- To be considered for internship positions, applicants must be in their first year of either a full-time MBA, Master’s, or PhD degree program and will be graduating after September 2017
- Available full-time for a period of at least 8-12 weeks between April and October 2017
- Fluent in English and the language of the country where the internship assignment is located
- Legally authorized to work permanently (i.e. without time limitations, without restrictions or without need for work sponsorship) in the country where the internship assignment is located
- Four years or more of relevant professional experience prior to enrolling in a full time Masters level degree program
Our International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) is a development program that identifies highly qualified candidates to join our teams in Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, and Latin America. IRDP can support your career goals through a personal development plan that includes hands-on assignments at the local, regional, and/or international level, along with structured training and personal interaction with leaders. The emphasis is on meaningful responsibilities as an integral member of a cross-functional team.
Opportunities for internship positions within Johnson & Johnson operating companies exist in all three sectors. Our internship assignments are non-rotational and typically last between 8 to 12 weeks. This formal and structured professional practicum may include pre-assigned projects and other departmental responsibilities in Finance, Information Technology, Marketing, Market Access/Health Economics/Regulatory Affairs, New Business Development, Sales, or Supply Chain and Operations. Interns report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders. These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a great experience that challenges and develops students personally and professionally.
Individuals hired through our International Recruitment & Development Program in Asia Pacific can expect to:
· Join an energetic, fast-growing business in Asia Pacific
· Interact with a diverse international & cross functional group of colleagues
· Contribute to significant projects in a meaningful way
· Be part of a high performing, challenging environment
In one or more of the Following Business Segments of Johnson & Johnson:
Our Medical Devices segment includes a broad range of products used in the orthopaedic, surgery, cardiovascular, diabetes care and vision care fields. These products are distributed to wholesalers, hospitals and retailers, and used principally in the professional fields by physicians, nurses, hospitals, eye care professionals and clinics. They include orthopaedic products; general surgery, biosurgical, endomechanical and energy products; electrophysiology products to treat cardiovascular disease; sterilization and disinfection products to reduce surgical infection; diabetes care products, such as blood glucose monitoring and insulin delivery products; and disposable contact lenses.
The Pharmaceutical segment of Johnson & Johnson invested $6.8 billion or 21.7% of sales in 2015 on research & development. The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time, focusing on five therapeutic areas: immunology (e.g., rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease and psoriasis), infectious diseases and vaccines (e.g., HIV, hepatitis, respiratory infections and tuberculosis), neuroscience (e.g., Alzheimer’s disease, mood disorders and schizophrenia), oncology (e.g., prostate cancer, hematologic malignancies and lung cancer), and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases (e.g., thrombosis and diabetes).. Driven by our commitment to patients, we develop sustainable, integrated healthcare solutions by working side-by-side with healthcare stakeholders, based on partnerships of trust and transparency.
The Consumer segment includes a broad range of products used in the baby care, oral care, skin care, over-the-counter pharmaceutical, women’s health and wound care markets. These products are marketed to the general public and sold both to retail outlets and distributors throughout the world.
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
- The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
- The world’s most comprehensive medical devices business
- The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
- And the world’s fifth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Our companies in Indonesia offer an excellent environment to develop and advance your career. In doing so, they help every employee play a vital role in improving the health and well-being of people everywhere.
Employees in Indonesia serve customers and patients through their work in finance, human resources, information technology, marketing, and sales.
Indonesia team members put their passion to work to help customers live better and healthier lives. They can pursue a wide range of opportunities for development and advancement. Best of all, they are a well-integrated part of our global network of colleagues who touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.