Property Development Associate
- Cebu City, Philippines14th Floor, 14th Floor Ayala Life FGU-Center corner Biliran Road, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Cebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Coordinates with consultants and internal corporate groups to achieve PD objectives.
- Prepares project brief components.
- Participates in developing feasibility studies, prepares and updates financial runs.
- Conducts research work, helps secure permits and takes care of legal documents.
- Regularly monitors projects metrics
- Represents the team in other external affairs related to the project such as community relations and government relations.
- Manages correspondence with key contacts.
- Oversees property management operations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to handle a variety of contact and clients
- Computer proficiency
- Proficiency with numbers and computations
- Proficiency in negotiations
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ayala Life FGU-Center corner Biliran Road, Mindanao Avenue, Cebu Business Park
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.