Data | Process Analyst
- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 25 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 51% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- Management Consulting Firm
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- Alabang, Muntinlupa, Philippines
- A graduate of any 4-year course;
- Undergrads that completed 2 yrs. (4 semesters) are accepted but must have a 1-year background in Mortgage;
- Amenable to work in Alabang and any shifting schedule;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizing and data management skills;
- Keen attention to details; has excellent problem-solving skills.
Following established policies and procedures related to the processing and closing
of all loans, responsible for entering mortgage loan data into Loan Operating
System and preparing disclosure documents for mailing to loan applicant, ensuring
all required documents are included in the loan file.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a pipeline report for new loan submissions.
- Review submission package for completeness and input all required fields in an accurate and timely manner.
- Upload and Index loan documents, ensuring all documents are properly file in correct categories.
- Follows-up on required information and/or documentation needed for loan processing.
- Completion of preliminary checklists.
- Verify licenses of Mortgage Loan Originator and Loan Origination company.
- Completes required disclosures, generate and mail all disclosure packages to the loan applicant within the designated time frames.
- Confirming all needed vendor generated reports have been ordered and processed, this includes Credit Report, DU Findings, and Appraisal Report; SSN Verification and 4506-T for Underwriting.
- Ensure that all closing conditions are reviewed and properly categorized prior to underwriting submission.
- Perform quality assurance audits to ensure compliance with investor and agency requirements which includes re-verification of information entered into the Loan Origination System pertaining to borrower and property eligibility, qualifying income and debt ratios, valuation and other documentation requirements.
- 16,000 - 20,000 basic salary
- Fixed weekends off
- Other benefits will be discussed upon job offer.