- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 65% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 hours ago
- Human Resources
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
Attention to Detail
Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
Business Administration [Business and Operations Management]
- Must be excellent in the following skills: Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics;
- Atl east 3-4 yrs experience as Executive Assistant to the CEO/PRESIDENT or EXPAT;
- Should be able to prioritize and focus despite pressure;
- Should be flexible, adaptable and responsive;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Executive Assistant the CEO, President, Expat - KT.
- An individual contributor role, the Executive Assistant is responsible for Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Senior EAs are expected to be fully aware of their executive's goals
- Help the boss achieve his/her strategic objective is a fundamental requirement of the role
STAFFBUILDERS ASIA is a division of the John Clements Consultants group engaged in the temporary staffing services. The division is one of the most prestigious, well-funded, well-equipped, and highly reliable outsourcing firms. Pioneer in recruitment and service contracting and one of the few with capabilities to subcontract an entire functional activity having manpower resources already equipped with the necessary skills and training. Staffbuilders Asia is the pioneer and innovator of staffing services in the Philippines with a proven track record of almost forty years, servicing major multinational and large local companies. Breaking new grounds on recruitment and service contracting, Staffbuilders Asia’s expertise lies on providing outsourcing, project management and staff augmentation services.