Warehouse Specialist (SAP) | Gen. Trias, Cavite - KT
- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 16 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter last seen
- 2 days ago
- Human Resources
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- SAP Warehouse Management
- SAP Inventory Management
- SAP Material Management
- Open to work in Gen. Trias, Cavite
- Responsible in warehouse configuration from development to production environment.
- Work with Plant/Warehouse users and EA team to define, analyze, configure, and implement business processes.
- Implement better use of SAP WM.
- Interface with users in the requirements gathering, high level requirements and functional design specifications.
- Work closely with other IS business analysts, team leads, developers, and technical team members may it be local or corporate. This is a team atmosphere focused on shared process and application, development/technical support.
- Coordinate of all key business users to support testing efforts of system projects and new business solutions.
- May be assigned onsite during go live dates.
- Knowledge Transfer to EA and warehouse team.
- Other duties as required.
- meal allowance
STAFFBUILDERS ASIA is a division of the John Clements Consultants group engaged in the temporary staffing services. The division is one of the most prestigious, well-funded, well-equipped, and highly reliable outsourcing firms. Pioneer in recruitment and service contracting and one of the few with capabilities to subcontract an entire functional activity having manpower resources already equipped with the necessary skills and training. Staffbuilders Asia is the pioneer and innovator of staffing services in the Philippines with a proven track record of almost forty years, servicing major multinational and large local companies. Breaking new grounds on recruitment and service contracting, Staffbuilders Asia’s expertise lies on providing outsourcing, project management and staff augmentation services.