Encoder | Planned Maintenance System (KA)
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Performs data clean up, data correction and data encoding to the Planned Maintenance System (PMS) database during vessel database building.
- Performs data encoding to Office PMS database during vessel technical support.
- Ensures that information being loaded into the PMS databases are in the correct the format as specified by the PMS team.
- Assists the PMS Engineers during clean up and/or corrections of PMS data bases.
- Other work as maybe required.
- At least a graduate of any 4-year course.
- With at least 6 months to 1-year experience in any field, an advantage if related to Encoding or Administrative tasks.
- Strong customer service skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent typing skills;
- Has initiative;
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.