Accounting Clerk | KA
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Maintains an arranged storage room of accounting records.
- Scans and files Check Voucher (CV) package and Journal Voucher(JV) package on a daily basis
- Stamps “Paid” all documents supporting CVs
- Prepares monthly monitoring sheet of scanned/filed documents
- Obtains list of posted CVs and JVs from AP/GL Accountants to ensure completeness
- Retrieves documents as requested and maintains a log sheet of borrowed/returned documents
- Locates missing documents as necessary
- Review files periodically to ensure they are complete and correctly classified
- Label file binders according to type of documents
- Assists Finance Team in scanning and photocopying key documents
- Assists in check releasing as required
- Observes regularity and punctuality in agreed work hours.
- Treats all information of whatever nature gathered within the Company as confidential information.
- Turns in quality work on time and works with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates personal responsibility and loyalty to the Company by adhering to corporate principles of business conduct especially in relation to conflict of interest.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related course
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience of similar or related experience
- Good attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.