Financial Assistant | FV
- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Processing of expense claims, cash advances and witholding tax.
- Perform administrative functions in related to the role
- Perform other tasks given by Supervisor.
- Accountancy graduate
- With at least 1 year experience in Accounts payable
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Interested applicants must be amenable to work in Taguig City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F RCI Building 105 Rada St. Legaspi Village, Makati City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Human Resources
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.