Financial Planning Analyst for Iloilo
- Iloilo City, Philippines
- Full time
As a specialist in revenue accounting and member of the global Centre of Expertise, the role will be responsible for providing financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis and reporting of revenue for Business Units.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will support the team by maintaining and developing dashboards and ad-hoc reporting using Data Warehouse system based on OBIEE. Review current practices and develop tools to improve and standardized, analysis and insights in Business Units, primarily focusing on Books.
This role will assist in ad-hoc projects and queries and help other Analysts and Business Controllers with their day-to-day operational responsibilities (e.g. due to absence, and/or other wide project(s) putting a demand on the finance resource pool in the CoE Sales & Revenue). In this role, it is a requirement to have well developed analytical skills, be a self-starter, possess a can do mentality, and be a quick learner in a complex and demanding environment.
- Bachelor’s degree holder in any field
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in revenue or cost metrics and reporting working in a global organization (preferred)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills to relate information into actionable recommendations
- Must be an advanced level Excel user and
- Must have experience with OBIEE or SQL.
- Willing to work on US hours
*Relocation package will be offered for NON-Iloilo Candidates
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.