- 20 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 16 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Shaw Blvd. Mandaluyong, Mandaluyong, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Good customer service skills;
- Results Driven, Persistence, Time Management, Telephone Sales, Customer Service, Selling to Customer Needs, Prospecting Skills, Motivation for Sales, Handles Rejection, Professionalism, Product Knowledge;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Willing to be assigned in Shaw, Mandaluyong City.
- Identifies prospects by reading telephone and zip code directories and other prepared listings.
- Calls prospective customers by operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Influences customers to buy services and merchandise by following a prepared sales talk to give service and product information and price quotations.
- Completes orders by recording names, addresses, and purchases; referring orders for filling.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
JobsManila International, Inc. (formerly Achica International Placement Agency, Inc.) was created and incorporated last August 02, 2002 and later on was taken over by the new management last November 14, 2007. With its massive network and affiliations, JobsManila was immediately in active operation and over a short period of time, it has been consistently growing under overseas employment and has worked on numerous Manpower Requests from our Client-PARTNERS in Middle East specifically Doha, Qatar, Asia and some parts of Europe and USA.
We have extensive experience in recruiting professionals, skilled workers and semi-skilled workers. We guarantee the quality and qualification of our hired candidates in which they are developed in their own specialization. Our aim is to enhance a mutually beneficial partnership between the company management and the workforce. Committed to the Vision & Mission of professionalism and platinum quality service, we require from our employees not only in technical competence above par but also a high sense of professional maturity and personal integrity.