- Manila, Philippines
- Penuh waktu
- Analyze price proposals, financial reports, and other information to determine reasonable prices.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the organization.
- Attend meetings, trade shows, and conferences to learn about new industry trends and make contacts with suppliers.
- Meet with staff and vendors to discuss defective or unacceptable goods or services and determine corrective action.
- Evaluate and monitor contracts to be sure that vendors and suppliers comply with the terms and conditions of the contract and to determine the need for changes.
- Maintain and review records of items bought, costs, deliveries, product performance, and inventories.
- Work out agreements with suppliers, such as when products will be delivered.
- Evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery speed.
- Must be a graduate of Industrial Engineering;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Industrial Engineering
- Business Administration
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.
Tentang Jobsmanila International Inc.
JobsManila International, Inc. (formerly Achica International Placement Agency, Inc.) was created and incorporated last August 02, 2002 and later on was taken over by the new management last November 14, 2007. With its massive network and affiliations, JobsManila was immediately in active operation and over a short period of time, it has been consistently growing under overseas employment and has worked on numerous Manpower Requests from our Client-PARTNERS in Middle East specifically Doha, Qatar, Asia and some parts of Europe and USA.
We have extensive experience in recruiting professionals, skilled workers and semi-skilled workers. We guarantee the quality and qualification of our hired candidates in which they are developed in their own specialization. Our aim is to enhance a mutually beneficial partnership between the company management and the workforce. Committed to the Vision & Mission of professionalism and platinum quality service, we require from our employees not only in technical competence above par but also a high sense of professional maturity and personal integrity.