Digital Marketing Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 2,000.00 - 3,000.00 USD per month
- Office Address
- 99 Dhammazedi Road, Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)
We are looking for a Digital Marketing expert to join our kick-ass team. You must have an energetic and can-do attitude, you must know about Search Engine marketing like you know your name, both SEO and Google AdWords, GDN, Google Analytics, as well as you must have experience with Facebook Ads and understand how to target specific audiences. Most of all, you should be a person who likes to keep yourself updated on the latest trends, you like to perfect your tactics and you have a proactive attitude to trying out new things.
Candidates must have:
- Strong analytical mind and planning skills;
- SEO (off and on page), SEM (AdWords and FB);
- Google Analytics pro and you like to learn new things;
We are the fastest growing startup in Myanmar and Myanmar is the fastest growing country on the planet. What do you want more? We are a group of international tech entrepreneurs and are building a number of ventures here in Myanmar. We have previously owned and exited a number of companies in Asia.
JobNet.com.mm, the fastest growing job portal in the country, is our strongest asset at the moment.
We provide probably the best company culture in Myanmar. Music 24/7, coaching sessions, company events, flexible hours. What we ask from you is your relentless commitment to excellence and a strong desire to be successful.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Run all PPC and AdWords, Display, Facebook Ads
- Strategize about new audiences and channels (E.g. Email Marketing)
- Track, monitor, optimize and report conversions
- Work with the IT team to design landing pages
- Strategize and lead the SEO effort together with the rest of the Marketing team (for example with Content) including working with the IT team regarding on-page and technical SEO.
- Closely work with the Managing Director regarding strategy
- Overall responsible for traffic quantity and quality
- Relocation Assistance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
JobNet.com.mm is Myanmar’s #1 job site, Trusted by more than 500 companies and growing. Led by an international team of tech entrepreneurs, JobNet entered Myanmar in 2015 and soon gained popularity among job seekers and employers. It has become the preferred sourcing platform for numerous companies and the job portal of choice for Myanmar job seekers who want to advance in their careers.
We are now scaling up the team and looking for some senior people to join us and help build the best online employment marketplace in the fastest growing country in the world!