Storage Space Consultant
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / monthPHP20,000.0030,000.0020,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Have you ever thought about the self-storage industry as an opportunity for great sales, customer service and management experience?
Well it should be!
Morespace is a new entrant to the growing self-storage industry supporting the needs of many smaller e-commerce businesses that don’t require massive warehousing and helping individuals and families de-clutter their homes and lives.
We offer consumers and businesses a variety of spaces and packing supplies. We’re looking for someone to create an excellent customer experience and offer the best solution and value for our client’s needs.
Morespace is looking for a full-time, high-quality, motivated candidate to fill our open position to join our team.
We offer quality training that’s designed to set you up for success and prepare you for a long-term career with us in a fast-paced, dynamic and growing industry.
The ideal candidate would handle multi-faceted business functions including sales, operations, site appearance and customer service - a great opportunity for young individuals to build a diverse skill-set that will benefit him or her well into the future.
Essential job duties and responsibilities:
- Interact and help existing and prospective customers with enthusiasm and courtesy. Provide exceptional service to all individuals who call or visit the storage facility. Treat customers and co-workers with kindness and respect
- Show units and the facility to prospective tenants and help them determine which size unit would suit them and quote rents for units shown
- Rent units according to company policy and procedures
- Track and maintain personal and company performance metrics
- Complete, without error, all required paperwork including rental agreements, payment/access agreements and insurance paperwork
- Sell moving and storage supplies including but not limited to locks, boxes, tape, racks
- Conduct regular competitor analysis
- Lead and partnership generation
- Manage our computerised customer and unit tracking system
- Handle customer and partner inquiries
- Manage regulatory business requirements
- Collect rent including cash, checks, credit card payments and online payments and track said payments in the computer according to company procedures
- Handle customer complaints in a professional and courteous manner and use any resources available to resolve situations favourably
- Monitor facility security, cleanliness and maintenance according to company systems
- Follow safety rules and regulations. Wear or use security devices provided by the company and immediately report any safety hazards
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should:
- be a critical thinker
- be confident and personable
- be computer literate
- be creative and organized
- be customer service minded
- have a passion for learning
- have sales experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
13th, 14th, 15th month pay
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.