- Muntinlupa, Philippines12th Floor, Kingston Tower, Acacia Avenue, Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMuntinlupaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Be committed to the collective goal of the Top Area in Pru Life U.K. nationwide which is to help secure and enhance the economic future of the most number of Filipino families through the financial products of Pru Life U.K.
- Must be able to explain and impart the value of saving, protection, and investment
- Provide proper guidance and support to clients’ financial planning and financial wellness to achieve their respective financial goals
- Deliver quality and exceptional service to clients as responsible Financial Advisor and represent the Top Area in Pru Life U.K. nationwide with pride.
- Be a team player and work hand-in-hand with a team of Financial Advisors under the Top Area in Pru Life U.K. nationwide (Jasper Area)
- Be accountable and represent the company in all professional transactions and activities
- Be actively involved in recruitment and strategically build an own team of successful Financial Consultants
- Work closely with Unit Manager to align and identify both personal and team goals
- Attend training and huddles to enhance knowledge and develop techniques through the provided tools and personal sharing of speakers
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Cutting-edge training. Learn ways to build your business from the best mentors and trainers in the industry.
- No salary cap. Commission is up to 45% of your personal sales.
- Bonus & incentives (quarterly performance bonuses, annual bonuses, and other monetary and non-monetary incentives)
- Rewards and Recognitions: Qualify for trips, incentives and special programs and get to TRAVEL around the world in style FOR FREE as an incentive from Pru Life U.K.
- Financial support - qualify for additional funds to grow your business.
- Work wherever you please and at your own pace. Own your time.
- Career growth opportunity. Level up as a manager as soon as your second year as a Financial Advisor and build your own team of successful business builders.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in any field
- Fresh graduates, employees, businessowners are welcome to apply
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills are required
- For part-timers, you must be willing to attend night training or weekend huddles when required
- Experience and knowledge in the insurance industry is an advantage, but not required
- In this job, integrity, commitment and accountability are required
- This is not a typical office job that requires you to be in the office for at least 8 hours. Candidates must be willing to work in flexible hours, but mostly out in the field to talk to clients, but must also attend training and huddles in Alabang/other hub offices, nevertheless
- Preferrably with a demnostrated history of success
- With drive to provide for dependents
- With a wide network of acquaintances
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Social Perceptiveness
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Social Media Management
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.