- West Jakarta, IndonesiaAB/6, Ruko Business Park AB-6 Jl. Raya Meruya ilir, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaWest JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- Full time
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time
- Develop a detail project plan to monitor and track progress
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Proven working at least 3-5 years working experience in project management
- Fluent in English both oral and verbal
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- A good communicator, attention to detail.
- Experience in startup industry (B2C) is a PLUS!
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- General Services
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ruko Business Park AB-6 Jl. Raya Meruya ilir, Kebon Jeruk, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, Indonesia
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.