HR Specialist for Employee Relations
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 1% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 24 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit 2205 Prestige Tower, Emerald Avenue, Pasig, Philippines
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must willing to work at PASIG CITY.
- With above average in oral and written communication skills.
- Systematic Organize and has keen eye to details
- Preferably Female with 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
1. Handle and facilitate end to end process of Employee Relation
- Issuance of Memo such as Warning Memo, Sanctions and Company Announcement for Activities.
- In-charge in all Company Activities
- Do proper coordination from each office regarding employees' concerns and grievances and provide necessary assistance as needed.
2. Handle and facilitate after Recruitment Process
3. Initiate Reward Management Programs
4. Facilitate and Monitor Employee’s Performance Evaluation
5. Final Checking of Timekeeping Report before forwarding to the Accounting Department for Payroll Process
6. Preparing of the required reports on the task handle and consolidation of HR Reports on a weekly basis.
7. Other task that may be assigned from time to time