- Makati, Philippines
- 25,000.00 - 35,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The purchasing manager is generally in charge of the company's procurement process.
He/She is responsible for:
- evaluating and choosing from different options presented by different suppliers
- establishing and building a good relationship with new and existing suppliers
- ensuring suppliers are aware of the company's deadlines and objectives
- train and supervise the assistant purchasers
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.