Chief of Staff
- Makati, Philippines
- 45,000.00 - 60,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Chief of Staff (CoS) shall ensure that activities in the company are streamlined in accordance to the priorities set by the President. The CoS will be in charge of the day to day management of the personnel to ensure that deadlines and targets are met.He/She shall assist the President in all work-related aspects.
- Report directly to the President.
- Must be able to carry himself with an air of dignity as he will regularly be attending meetings on behalf of him.
- Assisting in almost all aspects of running the business.
- Coordinate with Department Heads to ensure the alignment of schedule and goals.
- Willing to work long hours
- Must always be on time
- Willing to work on Saturdays
- Willing to learn about construction management
- Firm yet respectful as representing the President requires both
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in management
Perks and Benefits
- Analyzing Data
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Leadership skills
- Industrial Engineering
- Accountancy & Legal Management
- Business Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.