Executive Assistant to the President (Lawyer)
- Makati, Philippines
- 50,000.00 - 100,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the President. He/She must be able to carry himself with an air of dignity as he will regularly be attending meetings in behalf of him. He/She will be assisting in almost all aspects of running the business. He/She will draft and review contracts for new business venture. He/She will be coordinating with the heads of other departments to ensure that the President's instructions are carried out in a timely manner.
- must be willing to work long hours;
- must always be on time;
- must be willing to work on saturdays;
- must be willing to learn about construction management;
- must be firm yet respectful as representing the President requires both
Job benefits will be discussed directly with the President in your initial interview.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- A DEGREE IN LAW;
- PASSED THE BAR EXAM;
- Familiarity with RA 9184
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.