Project Monitoring and Control Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a year
- Recruiter responds
- 19% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 27 minutes ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 18,000.00 - 27,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- G&A Building, Makati, Philippines
- Preferrably, at least 5 years of experience;
- Must be able to handle stress;
- Must always remember to put the company's interest first;
- Must be objective in ensuring compliance to the plans and specifications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Firm but a respectful tone in dealing with people.
- The project monitoring and control officer will communicate with company's subcontractors.
- In-charge of making sure that works done by the subcontractors are strictly compliant to the given plans and specifications.
- Coordinating with subcontractors regarding possible rectification or remedial work for noncompliant items.
J.D. Legaspi Construction was established on June 11, 1987. The full effort, dedication, and expertise of its personnel are the main factors that allow J.D. Legaspi Construction to achieve its continuous success. With sufficient equipment, team support, commitment to excellence, J.D. Legaspi Construction stands as one of the leading construction companies in the industry. Today, J.D. Legaspi Construction, with its ISO certification and "AAA" license, remains one of the most competitive contractors in the Philippines.