Project Monitoring and Control Officer
- Makati, Philippines
- 18,000.00 - 27,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- The project monitoring and control officer will communicate with company's subcontractors.
- In-charge of making sure that works done by the subcontractors are strictly compliant to the given plans and specifications.
- Coordinating with subcontractors regarding possible rectification or remedial work for noncompliant items.
- Preferrably, at least 5 years of experience;
- Must be able to handle stress;
- Must always remember to put the company's interest first;
- Must be objective in ensuring compliance to the plans and specifications;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Firm but a respectful tone in dealing with people.
- Civil Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.