Business Development Associate
- Makati, Philippines
- 17,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Maintain and update the company profile to include latest and the most notable projects
- Attend biddings and pre-bid conferences
- Ensure that bidding documents are submitted on time
- Browse PhilGeps for different construction opportunities
- Monitor the status of motions for reconsideration, objections, and inquiries during biddings
- Must be able to travel to different parts of the Philippines alone, or with other personnel.
- Must be outspoken, yet courteous, especially when clarifying matters, and raising objections during biddings.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent intrapersonal skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.