- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 59% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 3 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 30,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- G&A Building, 2303 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Strong analytical and planning skills;
Good communication and presentation skills;
Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Secures financial information by keeping data base backups.
J.D. Legaspi Construction was established on June 11, 1987. The full effort, dedication, and expertise of its personnel are the main factors that allow J.D. Legaspi Construction to achieve its continuous success. With sufficient equipment, team support, commitment to excellence, J.D. Legaspi Construction stands as one of the leading construction companies in the industry. Today, J.D. Legaspi Construction, with its ISO certification and "AAA" license, remains one of the most competitive contractors in the Philippines.