- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 21% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- G&A Building, 2303 Pasong Tamo Extension, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Judgement and Decision Making
Civil Engineering [Construction Technology and Management]
- Ability to work independently
- Work using AutoCAD to create and modify drawings
- Must be able to work from sketches, drawings, and scanned images
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Must be able to review and check own work for completeness and accuracy
- Will work closely with the Engineering Department to ensure that the plans convey the correct information.
- Check CAD plans for inconsistencies.
- Develop layouts, and designs.
- Draft as-built plans
J.D. Legaspi Construction was established on June 11, 1987. The full effort, dedication, and expertise of its personnel are the main factors that allow J.D. Legaspi Construction to achieve its continuous success. With sufficient equipment, team support, commitment to excellence, J.D. Legaspi Construction stands as one of the leading construction companies in the industry. Today, J.D. Legaspi Construction, with its ISO certification and "AAA" license, remains one of the most competitive contractors in the Philippines.