Research and Development Specialist
- Dasmariñas, PhilippinesDasmariñas, CALABARZON, Philippines, Dasmariñas, CALABARZON, PhilippinesDasmariñasCALABARZONPhilippines
- 13,312.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,312.0018,000.0013,312.00MONTH
- Full time
- Develops new products as required by the company.
- Creates new products that will impact on the company’s Profitability.
- Introduce new technique and processes for the purpose of innovations
- Works closely with Production Specialist and Quality assurance Team to ensure that correct process and parameters are being undertaken and fully implemented in the Plant.
- Conducts regular New Product Presentations to the management and Panellist
- Conducts sensory evaluation of new and existing products.
- Evaluate existing product and processes and recommend improvements based on the current trends.
- Timely Updates of all pertinent R &D documents.
- Collaborates with QA team in the Conducts of Operational and Pre Operational sanitation procedures.
- Collaborates with QA Team in the preparations and compliance on all documents as required by FDA, NMIS and other Institutions as may be required by the Government.
- Continuous Research and Development Manual Updates.
- Recommends and accredits suppliers for substitutes and upgrades of products and materials.
- Utilize technical expertise to prevent process or product failures.
- Improvement of product quality through attention to materials and process.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Food Technology Graduate, Nutrition, or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft (MS Word Excel, PPT.) Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals and procedures
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information
- People Management Skill is required as this function deals with people of various personalities
- Knowledge in the concept of Product formulation to product presentation.
- Knowledge in food safety Practices
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule & to be assigned in Dasmariñas, Cavite
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Production and Processing
- Safety and Sanitation
- Quality Assurance
- Product Development
- Raw and Packaging Materials Evaluation
- Process Flow Development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.