- Dasmariñas, PhilippinesDasmariñas, CALABARZON, Philippines, Dasmariñas, CALABARZON, PhilippinesDasmariñasCALABARZONPhilippines
- 13,312.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP13,312.0016,000.0013,312.00MONTH
- Full time
- In charge of a particular section in the commissary as may be assigned on a periodic basis.
- Creates Production Schedule for the section and submit to Commissary Officer for consolidation.
- Prepares Daily Production Report, Production Batch Report, Material Consumption Report, Weekly Meat Consumption Report and other pertinent documents that are necessary for the analysis of day to day performance.
- Ensures that Set standard Productivity is consistently met on a day to day basis.
- Ensures that set standard yield and output are constantly accomplished.
- Ensures that the section constantly adheres to product standards set by the Plant.
- Responsible for the team’s effective use of resources.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance Team on any issues related to product standards updates
- Ensures that scheduled target production loads are completed on the day to day basis.
- Conducts Operational and Pre Operational sanitation inspection to ensure section’s adherence to the sanitation requirements and standard set by the Plant:
- Ensure that assigned section follow set sanitation ( SSOP) & Hygiene requirements.
- Maintains an orderly workplace through implementation of 5S programs.
- Responsible for the team following Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Ensures that products delivered to customers conform to the standard set by the plant.
- Regularly pass the third-party audit conducted by FDA and other government institution.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Food Technology or Industrial Engineering Graduate, Nutrition, or equivalent
- Experience in a Food Manufacturing company as Production Specialist or Supervisor of at least 1 year is required for this function. Technical knowledge in Food safety HACCP is a plus
- Willing to work on a Shifting schedule & to be assigned in Dasmariñas,Cavite
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Processing Information
- Production and Processing
- Safety and Sanitation
- Quality Assurance
- Product Development
- Raw and Packaging Materials Evaluation
- Process Flow Development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.