- Dasmariñas, PhilippinesDasmariñas, CALABARZON, Philippines, Dasmariñas, CALABARZON, PhilippinesDasmariñasCALABARZONPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0018,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
- 2nd line of reporting Sr. MMD Manager.
- Follows health and safety requirements and assists in the implementation of company policies.
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work and within the warehouse premises.
- Perform analysis and management to avoid low stock and overstock.
- Develop inventory plan to ensure smooth product flow.
- Control appropriate stock level align with company’s sales demand to maintain low inventory cost.
- Forecast by analyzing sales of each item on each headquarters.
- Analyze inventory level and sales demand of all distribution centers or headquarters to maintain sufficient stock level.
- Create Inventory Location Transfer for each Distribution Centers on a timely manner to avoid out-of-stock scenario.
- Monitor Inventory Location Transfer completion.
- Identify critical stock level items and recommend resolution.
- Identify slow moving items and recommend resolution.
- Analyze overall inventory movement to plan order and coordinate production.
- Place product order on timely manner and track open purchase order.
- Coordinate with Production Planner with regards on the production schedule and update.
- Coordinate to Warehouse Management Officer on the preparation and completion of Inventory Location Transfers.
- Prepare daily report on the inventory status of all FG.
- Receive, evaluate and process resolutions of Product Complaint.
- Validate all system transactions by examining the actual documents and activites, and recommend improvements.
- Create and implement cycle count method.
- Iniate actual month-end inventory count and generate report.
- Submit month-end inventory variance report.
- Reconcile, analyze root causes of inventory variances and provide resolutions.
- Communicate complex inventory problems to Manager promptly.
- Develop process improvements to achieve company inventory goals.
- Assist in inventory risk assessment and mitigation.
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately.
- Assists in the operation of other sections and performs other tasks that may be assigned form time to time
- Graduate of any 4 year course or with equivalent experience.
- 6 months to 1 year relevant experience.
- Organized, keen on detail and can communicate well.
- Analytical, proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Can work with minimum supervision
- Willing to work in Dasmarinas Technopark Cavite
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Warehousing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.