Quality Assurance Specialist
- Dasmariñas, PhilippinesLOT 9 BLK 14 DASMARIÑAS TECHNOPARK, DASMARIÑAS CAVITE, Dasmariñas, CALABARZON, Philippines, Dasmariñas, CALABARZON, PhilippinesDasmariñasCALABARZONPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0018,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Conduct in-line production procedure.
- Receive raw materials if standards are met (COA analysis)
- Conduct physico-chemical analysis (food taste).
- Product output (yielding).
- In charge of inline production form.
- Accomplishing Production Batch Report, Material Delivery Form Journal, and Mixing Journal.
- Assure all raw materials and buffers in dry and wet warehouses are being followed FIFO basis.
- Monitor storage warehouses to ensure all raw materials are properly labeled and stored.
- Receive, check, and secure all items indicated in the MDF, stocks in JM Storage from toll manufacturer and supplier.
- Document incident reports.
- Document and implement revalida for the dept quarterly
- Preparing legal documents such as NMIS, COA.
- Identify ineffective and inefficient process flow and present efficient and effective solution.
- Conduct regular and irregular inspection of all factory units, e.g production area, warehouses, services, and environment to ensure that conditions are meet for Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Organizes and conducts training programs in hygiene for the production workers especially newly hires.
- Acts as the Plant Pest Control Officer in investigating infestations of any kind.
- Ensures the safety and hygiene rules and regulations set by the company are properly complied implemented.
- Ensure all products will undergo the standard production process.
- Ensure all production crew complies and performs the set jd and policies.
- Lead, guide, train, evaluate, properly manage all subordinates and unleash utmost of their potential.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Dasmariñas,Cavite
- Preferably 1-4 yrs experienced employees specializing in quality control/assurance or equivalent.
- Must be willing to work in a shifting schedule.
- 2 full-time position(s) available.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Production and Processing
- Quality Assurance
- Product Development
- Process Flow Development
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LOT 9 BLK 14 DASMARIÑAS TECHNOPARK, DASMARIÑAS CAVITE, Dasmariñas, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.