- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Represents the President and Vice President by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondences, arranging Company dinners and other corporate functions, answering questions and meeting request directed to the President.
- Gathering information and research as required by the President and Vice President.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas, scheduling corporate travels, booking other transportation, arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes project and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining the cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustments to plans.
- Maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Performs all other related duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Full-Time position(s) available
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Data Management
- Public Relations (PR)
- Computer Literacy / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro Makati City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.