- Makati, Philippines
- 13,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Type accurately.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings, and statements.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Research, track, and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year of work experience in the related field.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Can handle pressure and work with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work in San Isidro, Makati City.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Problem Solving
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 1196 Batangas , Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.