Customer Service Representative | CSR
- San Juan, PhilippinesSan Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0025,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete account, product, and service information by using the right methods or tools.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customers' complaints.
- Determine the cause of the problem.
- Select and explain the best solution to solve the problem.
- Expedite correction or adjustment.
- Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions, and alternatives within the time limits.
- Follow up to ensure resolution and attainment of complaints resolution targets.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in any course/field.
- Proficient in conversational English.
- Ability to convey information effectively with a neutral accent.
- Internet savvy.
- Knowledgeable of MS Office applications.
- Willing to work in 228 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills San Juan City.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Problem Sensitivity
- Information Ordering
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Performance Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.