- Provide administrative and clerical support to departments or individuals.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms.
- Manage travel and schedule.
- Handle information requests.
- Greet and receive visitors.
- Coordinate office management activities.
- Coordinate travel arrangements.
- Prepare itineraries.
- Prepare, compile, and maintain travel vouchers and records.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
- Do client presentations.
- Handle inquiries and complaints.
- Maintain hard copies and electronic filing system.
- At least a Bachelor's / College degree in any course.
- Preferably 1-4 years of experience specializing in Clerical, Administrative Support, or any equivalent field.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Above average communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under a team.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Can do multitasking.
- Highly dependable and fast-learner.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Transportation Allowances
- Organizing and Planning
- Record Keeping
- Clerical Skills
- Customer Service
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.