HR Staff | San Juan
- San Juan, Philippines228 Ortigas Avenue , San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Human Resources for Compensation and Benefits is in-charge of monitoring of the timekeeping and attendance of all employees. He/She is also responsible with all the procedures and processes with the government mandatories. Therefore, he/she will be the point person regarding all salary, payslip, government mandated benefits, and company mandated benefits.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report directly to the Human Resource Manager.
- Operation of biometrics device and software for attendance monitoring.
- Computation of the manhours including overtimes, leaves, and offsets of each employee every cut-offs and submitting them on time.
- Ensure that all data entered during manhour computations are accurate and approved.
- Encode the manhours of the employees in the payroll system.
- Ensure that all forms for manhours (overtime, work order, official businesses, offsetting, leave, etc.) were approved by employee supervisor and General Manager before receiving and encoding.
- Computation and processing of the last manhours of former employees after receiving a complete clearance form.
- Transmit copies of forms to the agency of the agency-deployed employees.
- Maintain a complete and updated archive of past manhours reference, leave forms, and receiving copies of transmittals.
- Coordinate with agency Human Resource Department for salary increments, promotions, transfers, deductions, and holding of salaries.
- Answers concerns and inquiries related to salary and benefits application, processing, and claiming.
- Process SSS, PHIC, HDMF applications, updates, and transactions of the employees.
- Perform other task/functions as maybe assigned by the superior from time to time.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Studies / Administration, Accounting or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of Philippine Labor Law. (Advanced and updated knowledge in Philippine Labor Law is a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, especially Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals and procedures.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong analytical, assessment, and decision-making skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Ability to discern when to be strict and to be considerate.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least year of work experience in timekeeping and benefits administration is required for this position.
- Experience in government liaising and processing of TIN, SSS, PHIC, and HDMF, is an advantage.
- Knowledge in other facets of the Human Resources is an advantage.
- Maintain standards of conduct and integrity as well as highly confidential nature of the work.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Possesses a pleasing disposition.
- Highly flexible and organized.
- Good stress and time management.
- Strong emotional stability.
- Highly dependable and a fast learner.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Will have to serve a number of people and tasks at one time.
- Will be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of other staff
- Female Preferable
- can start ASAP
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 228 Ortigas Avenue, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.