- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0016,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Purchasing Officer
- 2nd line of reporting Purchasing Manager.
- Follows health and safety requirements and assists in the implementation of company policies.
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work and within the warehouse premises.
- Ensures cleanliness and good housekeeping are observed in his area.
- Source Potential Suppliers.
- Creates and encode PO for general supplies.
- Maintain records of purchases and order files.
- Record and maintain files for supplier database, prices and products specifications.
- Monitors and coordinates supplier deliveries to ensure all items are delivered already.
- Reconciles PO and delivery receipts or invoices.
- Coordinates with Accounting Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices as necessary for the business with suppliers.
- Reports any deviation or untoward incidents to superior immediately.
- Assists in the operation of other sections and perform other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in San Isidro, Makati City.
- Knowledgeable in conducting inventory.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Willing to do field-work
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Inventory Control
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.