- San Juan, Philippines3rd Floor, 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Releasing Cashier is primarily responsible for the accurate releasing of actual products to the customers and ensures that the transaction has also been released in the system.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure accuracy of products being released to each sales and package sales order
- Coordinates with distributors for pending products for claiming at the counter
- Monitors the sales and package receiving copy for checking in the system
- Endorse unclaimed products to the Releasing Staff at the end of the shift
- Perform other duties as assigned
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- Customer Oriented.
- Knowledgeable on conducting the inventory of products.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Possess strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrate sound work ethics
Counter releasing area. May include reporting and assist in daily inventory.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Keyland Plaza Bldg, 228 Ortigas Ave., Greenhills San Juan City
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.