- San Juan, PhilippinesKeyland Plaza, 228 Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan City, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Operations Officer is primarily responsible for handling the accurate stock inventory and ensures accurate received and released stocks. The operations officer may also be referred as the Purchasing or Inventory Manager. The purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate with the main warehouse to ensure that optimum levels of inventory on hand is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards. He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise and inspect the receipt of stock delivery from Makati office are accurate from the requisition.
- Handle stock order of Main Office and Branch Offices and coordinate to Makati office for Purchase Order (PO).
- Monitor Product Returns and Product with Complaints are resolved or replaced.
- Process “Product Returns” and “Product with Complaints”.
- Supervise Daily Physical Inventory Counts and check accuracy of daily inventory report.
- Conduct Inventory Forecast and coordinates to Makati Office for the forecasted Inventory Consumption.
- Maintain inventory of all office records and sales orders and compare current inventory and evaluate all stock to ensure absence of all discrepancies.
- Inform and post sold out products.
- Coordinates with HQ offices for Purchase Order (PO) generation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College degree of any field.
- Knowledgeable on conducting the inventory of products.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- At least one (1) year of related work experience is required for this position.
- Preferably 1 - 4 years of working experience specializing in Purchasing / Inventory / Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- Stock Room
- Dock Area
- May sometimes supervise thee receiving of stocks in dock area
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Keyland Plaza, 228 Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan City
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.