- San Juan, Philippines3rd Floor, 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Releasing Staff - Logistic is primarily responsible for accurate releasing of stocks for shipment. Coordinate pickup, monitor of all shipment and update concern staff of the status.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle shipment of products and ensure that shipment instructions are appropriately considered.
- Coordinate with forwarder and addressee for any shipment or delivery issues and concerns.
- Check accuracy of products and boxes for shipment and ensure that all packages or boxes are properly labelled.
- Check correctness of shipment requirements and documents necessary for shipment processing.
- Track outbound freight to ensure the on-time arrival of product, via email, phone and internet.
- Manage processing of Forwarder's Billing and prepare attachments for endorsement to disbursement team.
- Evaluate Forwarder's performance and rate prices and endorse to management for appraisal.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Candidate must possess at least a college level of any field.
- Knowledgeable on conducting the inventory of products.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least one (1) year of related work experience is required for this position.
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
May include reporting and assisting in daily inventory
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Keyland Plaza, 228 Quezon Ave. Greenhills, San Juan City
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.