Human Resources Generalist
- Davao City, PhilippinesDavao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement labour relations policies, procedures and preparation of objective evidences during the process.
- Maintain administrative requirements of the organization, create /design job description and job specs per position, (if any).
- Maintain confidentiality regarding employee professional information, company sensitive issues and keep Employees 201 file.
- Analyze the skills and qualities required for each particular job and develop job descriptions and duty statements.
- Advertise staff vacancies, assess applications, interview applicants, prepare reports and make recommendations to management about staff appointments(if any)
- Provide advice and information to management and employees on human resource policies and procedures, including equal opportunity, anti-discrimination, and occupational health and safety programs.
- Manage/facilitate HR programs and other support activity.
- Organize and conduct orientation for newly hired employees (if any).
- Develops and build a strong partnership with the department to understand organizational and people needs.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to HR team members to help create expertized in their respective field.
- Administrative – in-charge in monitoring the office premises as well as repair, maintenance, and services for office equipment and machinery. Oversees the janitorial services and company’s safety and security.
- Manage/coordinate Performance Management system, yearly evaluation, appraisal (if any) Coordinate with different department heads/supervisors regarding the job evaluation of their staff. Ties performance appraisal with the salary structure as intended for a merit increase. Monitor employees due for regularization, salary increase and promotion and process pertinent paper for documentation purposes.
- Develop/Conduct Training module as define thru TNA.
- Employee Relations & Services- issues memorandum to employees regarding grievances and other related matters. Does counseling to employees. Preparation of employee certification, clearances, and quitclaim. Prepares, route and posts memorandum and announcements. Conduct regular counseling to the employee and monitoring of IR’s(incident report)
- Create /recommend HR programs
- Perform other tasks/functions as may be assigned by the HR Manager from time to time
- Education / Knowledge
Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management / Psychology, Business Studies/Administration, or equivalent
Proficient in Microsoft (MS Word Excel, PPT.)
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, and procedures
Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information
Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork with strong customer service
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and people management
- Work Experience
Must have two (2) year experience as HR admin and Supervisory function or HR Generalist
- Personal Attributes
Maintain standards of conduct as well as highly confidential nature of HR work
Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions
Possess strong customer service orientation
Long patience and accuracy
With strong analytical and planning skills
Demonstrate sound work ethics
- Working Conditions
Work area not limited to HR functions
Other work area(s): Office Area.
The HR Staff for compensation and benefits will have to serve a number of people and projects at one time and will be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of staff. The Human resource for Recruitment may find the environment to be busy, noisy and will need excellent organizational and time and stress management skills to complete the required tasks
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.