- San Juan, Philippines3, Keyland Plaza 228 Ortigas Ave., Greenhills, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Administrative Officer will help the Supervisor to oversee the Administrative Department in executing overall administrative functions and oversee support of office personnel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the Supervisor to oversee the day-to-day activities of the office.
- Assist the Supervisor in monitoring the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload to food cart, maintenance, and training.
- Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Maintain office supplies by checking stock, anticipating requirements, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, stocking items and delivering supplies to work stations.
- Consolidate reports for office supply and equipment inventory every month.
- Create schedule for Trainings / Seminars for posting and send monthly report of HSE speakers schedule.
- Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings; and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Studies / Administration, or its equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals and procedures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- At least three (3) years of related work experience is required for this position.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Maintain standards of conduct as well as highly confidential nature of work.
- Flexible and organized.
- With sound work ethics.
- Office Area
- Will have to serve a number of people and projects at one time.
- Will be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of staff.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Keyland Plaza 228 Ortigas Ave., Greenhills
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.