- Checking of payment requisitions
- Preparation of checks and other disbursements
- Seeking for appropriate attachments, checking, and processing of cheque request
- Prepare monthly disbursement report
- Disbursement and replenish of petty cash
- Allocating payments in the system (check issued to suppliers to close the PO)
- Encoding receipts number in the system upon issuance of checks to the suppliers
- Preparing vouchers together with approval and attachments
- Responsible for encashment of checks
Perform other task/functions as may be assigned by the superior from time to time
- Graduate of accounting;any 4 year course or with equivalent experience.
- 6 months to 1 year relevant experience.
- Organized, keen on detail and can communicate well.
- Analytical, proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- General Accounting
- Billing and Invoicing
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City
- Retail Industry
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.