Business Development Officer
- Makati, Philippines2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 14,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP14,000.0016,000.0014,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- BDD Officers are the field personnel who will conduct pre-operational process of franchise location. They are responsible on ocular inspections to check visibility, feasibility and requirements of locations. They will create assessment to Franchisee’s proposed location by checking target markets, measurements, and competitions. Also, they are required to saturate feasible areas to establish the franchise concepts gaining incentives
- To provide a customer oriented service to company’s franchisee, client and partners.
- Authorize in giving final assessment of the Franchisee’s proposed location under strict implementation to franchise agreement upon conducting ocular inspection.
- In charge to perform visitations and informing ocular results.
- To provide Site Assistance Service to those franchisees without location with rights to receive incentives.
- To document, coordinate and process all complaint and requests
- With experience In Client Negotiation
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent Client Negotiation
- Do field work.
- With conviencing power
- Willing to work from Mondays to Saturdays, 830am to 530PM
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.