- Dasmariñas, PhilippinesLOT 9 BLK 14 DASMARIÑAS TECHNOPARK, DASMARIÑAS CAVITE, Dasmariñas, CALABARZON, PhilippinesDasmariñasCALABARZONPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0018,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Reports directly to the Warehouse Manager.
- 2nd line of reporting Sr. MMD Manager.
- Follows health and safety requirements and assists in the implementation of company policies.
- Shows good conduct consistent with the company standards during work and within the warehouse premises.
- Ensure cleanliness, orderliness and good housekeeping of warehouses at all times.
- Coordinate resolution of facilities, equipment, infrastructure, manpower, and system breakdown to minimize downtime.
- Evaluate storage mapping and allocation to ensure most efficient method based on knowledge of weight and storage characteristics.
- Manage and strictly implement warehouse mapping and layout plans.
- Organize and maintain inventory and warehouse storage areas.
- Implements proper product handling, storage and inventory processes.
- Efficiently allocate storage space for all incoming products.
- Efficiently check quality and completeness of all incoming products.
- Pre-evaluate requests before preparation.
- Ensure the completeness of materials before transfer.
- Coordinate to Operations Department all Logistics requirements pertaining to transfer of products.
- Efficiently monitor aging/shelf life of products.
- Ensure implementation of FEFO.
- Pro-actively reports any damaged products, near expiry, slow moving or any concerns that will affect the company’s objective.
- Ensure that damaged products are segregated in its proper area.
- Arrange and coordinate disposal of damaged and rejected products.
- Ensure that all warehouse transactions are properly recorded into the system to secure accurate system inventory.
- Ensure that inventory reports are submitted on a daily basis.
- Manage scheduling of personnel to secure uninterrupted warehouse operations
- Plan and identify necessary overtime work of all personnel.
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Willing to work from Mondays to Saturday, 830am to 530PM.
- Willing to be assigned in Dasmariñas, Cavite
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Inventory Control
- Warehousing Management
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- LOT 9 BLK 14 DASMARIÑAS TECHNOPARK, DASMARIÑAS CAVITE
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.