- San Juan, Philippines, 228 Ortigas Avenue,Greenhills San Juan City, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Prepares legal documents as instructed.
- Represents company legal hearings; legal representative.
- Reviews and drafts contracts, agreements and ensure that this is in compliance with all statutory & legal requirements.
- Performs legal research and clerical & secretarial functions.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in 228 Ortigas Avenue, Greenhills San Juan City.
- Fresh graduate that passed the Bar exam are accepted to apply
- Has experience in paralegal work in a corporate inhouse legal department.
- Competent in drafting of pleadings, letters, contract reviews, document review and editing, etc,
- Working Schedule from Mondays to Fridays
- Must be living in the Philippines particularly in Metro Manila and the sorunding areas.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Legal Writing
- Reading Comprehension
- Deductive Reasoning
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 228 Ortigas Avenue,Greenhills San Juan City, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Multi-level Marketing
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.