- San Juan, Philippines10th Keyland Plaza, 2021 Edison St., Brgy. San Isidro, Makati City, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Oversee three teams of Franchise Department: Contract and Training, Business Development and Monitoring Process of our franchise.
- Attain allowable target to open a franchise in a monthly and annual basis.
- Be the brand ambassador of all the company’s franchise.
- Work closely with Franchise Manager and General Manager on strategic initiatives to achieve goals
- Execute monthly and yearly sales and operations objectives with regular tracking and progress reports
- Develop tools in supporting goals.
- EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s / College Degree in Business Studies / Administration or its equivalent.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent interpersonal, and communication skills both oral and written, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals and procedures.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and time management skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership and decision making skills.
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- At least five (5) years of work experience in supervising is required for this position.
- PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Maintain standards of conduct as well as highly confidential nature of work.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Flexible and organized.
- Must have long patience and wide understanding.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics.
- WORKING CONDITIONS
- Work Area(s):
- Office Area
- Environmental conditions:
- Will have to serve a number of people and projects at one time.
- Will be interrupted frequently to meet the needs and requests of staff.
- May find the environment to be busy and noisy.
- Work Area(s):
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.